- What to bring: Towel, Swim suit, flip flops, goggles, swim cap (mandatory!).
- Please ensure that your children have goggles and swim caps with them when they walk into the pool deck before each class.
- Bring your child 5-10 min earlier for a swim class
- If you are late for a class, your child will only swim for the remainder of that class!
- Remove all Band-Aids. We recommend using liquid band-aid. Please be considerate and use discretion with wounds that have not healed sufficiently.
- Swimmers are not allowed to chew gum or have any type of hard candy during their swimming lesson.
- Please do not bring a sick child to class. We ask, to avoid spreading the illness any further, that you wait until your child is better before bringing them to class. If your child has a fever or a contagious disease, please stay at home until the illness has subsided. If you are unsure, please consult your doctor for the proper course of action.
- No parents are allowed on the deck during swim classes!!!
- For the privacy of all members and swimmers, no pictures or videos are allowed to be taken of anyone in the pool.
- Do not let your children enter the pool earlier than 3-5 min. until the class is scheduled to begin. This is for their safety, and for the safety of the other children in lessons.
- No food or drink is permitted on the pool deck (exc. reusable water bottle).
- No running, fighting, shouting or horseplay allowed while lessons are in progress.
- Please make sure your child does not come to class with jewelry on.
- Parents should wait when they picking up and dropping off the child in the designated area.
- No shoes are allowed on the pool deck! Only crocks or flip flops.
- Parents must take children to the bathroom (changing and restroom needs). Our instructors/coaches are not allowed to do it.
- Locker Rooms: Female Locker Rooms are for Females ONLY! No little boys are allowed! And Male Locker Rooms are for Male only! No Little girls are allowed!
- If instructor/coach is ill/away, we provide a substitute instructor/coach for the lesson. No credits/refund provided for a class with a substitute instructor/coach.
Class Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by Freedom Aquatics:
If the class is cancelled due to the weather or pool closure or holidays, instructor/coach illness, facility repairs,etc.our Special Make Up policy does apply. We will notify you about the cancellation as soon as possible via email or phone call.
Cancellation by a Member:
1) If the class is cancelled by a member registered for a session (at a price of a package), due to some personal circumstances, illness, etc – make-ups will not be provided.
2) All clients participating in the “Pay as you Go” option are required to notify, by email (email@example.com), their desire to cancel a scheduled class no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled class.
Failure to cancel at least 24 hours prior will result in the client being charged a fee as follows:
Private Class: 100% of the cost of the class.
Group Class: 50% of the cost of the class.
3) Credit card on file will be charged in the event that a client fails to cancel a scheduled class (as described above).